The AVAIL study is for subjects who:
- Are 6 years of age or older
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of CF
- Have had at least two positive sputum culture or a throat swab cultures for MRSA
- Have a forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1) ≥ 30% and ≤ 90% of predicted
- Have had at least 1 episode of acute pulmonary infection treated with non-maintenance antibiotics within the last 12 months
Subjects will not be able to participate if they:
- Have a history of previous allergies or sensitivity to vancomycin
- Are prescribed use of anti-MRSA treatments as maintenance therapy during Screening
- Do not tolerate inhaled products
- Are pregnant, intend to become pregnant, are lactating or intend to breastfeed during the study
The above is only a selection of the key inclusion and exclusion criteria.
Confirm a study location is available in your area using our Site Finder tool and contact the investigator at the study site in your area to discuss your participation. You and / or your child’s personal information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the AVAIL study group without your consent or unless disclosure is required by law. If you have questions about Savara Inc., please contact email@example.com or 1-888-302-4876.